Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I always said I'd never start a blog. Look at me now!

In one of my favorite movies, Meg Ryan's character says, "I don’t really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void."

I guess my whole purpose for creating a blog is to do just that. I want to be able to write what's on my mind to whomever may happen upon reading and it with no expectation of getting anything in return. I guess I'm writing mainly for me. And also because journaling has become more difficult. (I mean, who has the time to pick up a pen and write these days, anyway?)

One of my professors once told me that sometimes you don't know what you think until you write it down. Or in this case, type it. So, let's see what I think...

1 comment: