Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thoughts That Were Too Long For Twitter

  • I think it's really awesome that the sun is so hot that it could burn us up in a second but God knew exactly how far away to put it so that it warms us up and makes things all pretty.
  • All it takes is one person in the parking garage to park crooked like a butt to make a whole row of spots unavailable. Women should not drive giant Yukons.
  • A chipmunk on campus actually chirped something that sounded like a song to me. I wonder if that was the inspiration for Alvin, Simon, and Theodore.
  • I'm not sure what's harder: Doing something cool and fun without your favorite person being there or doing something cool and fun while your favorite person is there in the same building but you have nooo time to stop and spend with them. I conclude that they both suck.

1 comment: